Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Post

Hello!

Welcome to my Good Manners Mom Blog!

This is my very first post.

I'm so excited to start blogging ... but I have to admit that I'm not quite sure how this all works. But I figure I'll never find out if I don't start somewhere, so here goes!



You know, to be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure that I want to call this my Good Manners Mom Blog.



I set it all up and now I think it might be more on topic to call it my Bad Manners Mom Blog.



That certainly sounds more interesting -- and much more entertaining. And, although this blog is about the importance of teaching our children about good manners, I can't pretend to be Miss Manners or Emily Post or some other well-known (and probably perfect) authority. I'm just a boring, working mom, who wants the world to be a better place for my kids. And your kids (or your grandchildren, or nieces or nephews, or anyone you care about).



So I hope you'll bear with me as I get used to this whole blogging thing. I've got lots of bad- manners-moments to share that you'll hopefully get a good chuckle out of. And, once I get up and running, I hope you'll share some of your bad-manners-moments with me, too!



With warm regards,



Leslie

Good/Bad Manners Mom Blog

http://www.goodmannerskidsstuff.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment