Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cute new products for Good Manners Kids Stuff on their way

Dear Fans of Good Manners,

Happy New Year!

I had hoped to have some more new products added to Good Manners Kids Stuff in the beginning of January but I just haven't managed to do it yet.

After we got the products (I don't want to spoil the surprise for you so I won't tell you what they are) we had to set up a little photo shoot with the older Good Manners Daughter doing the honors because she is taking photography this semester. That took a little while to fit into her social schedule. But her part is done. What's stalled me now is that I have to write the copy and then send it along to my artist, Kecia, to layout the web page. I need to make some other changes to the pages and I can't make up my mind on them. At the same time, Kecia is busy on my next book for Good Manners Kids Stuff Press (available in March), and I don't want to take her away from that.

It's going to be a really cute book that will fit in well with our first two books, The Month of Zephram Mondays and The Kids' (and parents', too!) Book of Good Sportsmanship. I don't want to spoil the surprise for the book either, so I'll keep quiet about it, too.

I've been busy promoting the two books and have been receiving a lot of good press coverage from all across the country. In fact, I'm excited to share this wonderful review about the Good Sportsmanship book here.

But, all talk about products and books aside, I've been compiling a list of bad (and good, but mostly bad -- let's face it, bad are more fun) manners moments with which to entertain you throughout 2010! And I can't wait to star sharing it with you next post.

Until then,

Leslie