Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitchenette Rudeness

Dear Bad Manners Fans,

It is with great sadness that I write to you today about another instance of unbelievably bad manners at work!

After coming upon repeated gunk in the sink and drain, Management has found it necessary to post a little laminated sign above the sink in our kitchenette.

The sign reads: "Please be respectful of your co-workers by not leaving food waste in the sink when you clean your food container and utensils."

Dear Bad Manners Fans, after first reading in my last post about our awful Ladies Room with its new sign, and now the sign for the messy kitchenette, you may wonder where I work and with whom.

You may be thinking "Well, maybe she works at a zoo." Or "Maybe a daycare explains the mess in the bathroom." Either of those, with my co-workers too young or not human and unable to clean up after themselves, could explain it.

But, Dear Bad Manners Fans, no -- neither a zoo or a daycare. I work for . . . an insurance company!

How embarrassing that grown-ups need to be reminded how to act.
I shudder to think what kind of sign I'll see next!

Here's hoping that I won't have to shock and horrify you in any more of my posts.

Yours,

Leslie
www.goodmannerskidstuff.com

P.S. I also wanted to mention, Dear Bad Manners Fans, that if you didn't come to my blog from my website, www.goodmanerskidsstuff.com, I hope you click here and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment