Monday, April 13, 2009

Restroom Rudeness

Dear Bad Manners Fan,

My apologies for the length of time since my last post. The Good Manners Family was busy over Spring Break and we are now finally back at school and work.

Imagine my surprise this morning to find a new sign in our Ladies Room that reads "Please be considerate and respectful of your surroundings and keep our Restroom clean for all who use it."

Not that there is anything wrong with the sign -- it's on pretty pink flowered paper. I'm just appalled that grown women need a reminder of how to act in the Ladies Room. But conversely, I was also overjoyed to see it because, unfortunately, the sign has been long overdue.

Regardless of how well stocked the Ladies Room is with seat protectors, toilet paper, soap dispensers, paper towels, air freshener and trash cans -- in addition to being cleaned twice during the day and again after we all leave -- the mess my fellow female office mates make is just, well, gross.

Dear Bad Manners Fans, please, I beg of you, please, please, please, please, please practice basic courtesies in the bathroom if you don't already. It's so easy, really it is. Just a little courtesy, a little tidiness -- that's all you need to do.

The signs can come down and the World will be a better place!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't go that far, but it surely couldn't hurt, don't you agree?

Until my next post, take care,

Leslie
www.goodmannerskidsstuff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment